- HIGH CAPACITY AND COMPACTNESS | This portable power generator is probably the thinnest in the market with only 4cm in thickness! Extremely light for an external 130W battery, in fact it is internally composed of 99.9Wh / 27.000mAh lithium ion batteries, weighs only 1.1 kg and measures 165x151x40mm. Adapters for Europe and United Kingdom for AC output are included.
- PASS THROUGH | This mini power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (computer / smartphone) connected to it at the same time. The function is activated by pressing the button for 2 seconds while the power bank is charging with its power supply.
- AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN | This new function present only in our small generator, practically the product turns off automatically after 1 minute of inactivity of the AC outlet and USB outputs.
- FAST RECHARGE | This portable power supply can be fully recharged via AC power (19V / 2A) from the wall outlet in about 8-10 hours and from solar panel up to 12 hours. Check out our recommended solar panel models for this Power Bank below.
- LED DISPLAY | The power bank incorporates a LED indicator that helps you to easily know the status and battery level to avoid being left without energy.
- SAFETY GUARANTEE | Supports charge control, charge protection, discharge protection, overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, high temperature protection to protect devices from damage. It has a shockproof bag-case to put the charger inside while traveling.
- BY PLANE | This Mini version of the power bank can be carried legally by plane with hand luggage.
- SOLAR PANEL COMPATIBILITY | Our portable solar panel (sold separately) recommended for charging this external battery is ARUN 40W Model.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 99.9Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 50 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power bank is: 99.9Wh x 0.8 / 50W = 1.6 hours approximately.
- TESTING VIDEO (60.000mAh Model):