- COMPACT & HIGH CAPACITY | This compact power generator is possibly the smallest and lightest 160W power supply with USB Type-C PD Technology.
154Wh 41600mAh lithium ion batteries only weights 1.5kg with size 20.5 x 17 x 4.5 cm, cute and easy to handle, a high-density lithium-ion battery allows for a more compact build.
- VERSATILE POWER SUPPLY | Serves as a backup power for outdoor, camping, reading, emergency lightning, field work, SOS light feature can be active if necessary, perfect for phones, new laptops with Type-C connection, TVs, CPAP machine. It features triple output modes: 1x AC outlet (for devices up to 150W) – 2x fast-charging USB ports up to 2.4A.
- PASS THROUGH | This mini power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (computer / smartphone) connected to it at the same time.
- RECHARGE FROM ANY USB PORT | This generator can be fully charged in 4 hours by Type-C wall charger (NOT included) up to 60W, you can also use your Type-C wall charger of laptop, smartphone or tablet with fast charging technology. It can be also charged more slowly through from any other standard USB port (cable included).
- POWER DELIVERY (PD) | The future of connectivity is here, a single port and connector to unify all our devices. In fact, this external battery has been specifically designed to charge laptops and other high power devices with USB TYPE-C power port (up to 60W).
- BATTERY STATUS | The LED lights easily show the battery status, helping you to easily recognize the level of charge left in the power bank, so as to avoid being left without energy.
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER | The output wave form is a sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet without noise, no exhaust fumes.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED | Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 154Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 50 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power bank is: 154Wh x 0.8 / 50W = 2.5 hours approximately.