- COMPACT & HIGH CAPACITY | This mini electric generator is compact and ergonomic, easy to carry. It has 160W output power via the integrated electrical outlet. It also features 100W USB Type-C PD technology (compatible input / output). Inside 41600 mAh lithium-ion batteries, the product weighs only 1.6 kg with dimensions 20.5 x 17 x 4.5 cm, durable plastic housing construction.
- POWER DELIVERY (PD) | The future of connectivity is here, a single port and connector to unify all our devices. In fact, this external battery has been specifically designed to charge laptops and other high power devices with USB TYPE-C power port (up to 100W).
- VERSATILE POWER SUPPLY | Serves as a backup power for outdoor, camping, reading, emergency lightning, field work, SOS light feature can be active if necessary, perfect for phones, new laptops with Type-C connection, TVs, CPAP machine. It features five output modes: 1x AC outlet (for devices up to 160W) – 2x USB Quick Charge 3.0 – 1x USB Type-C – 1x DC 12V.
- PASS THROUGH | This mini power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (computer / smartphone) connected to it at the same time.
- FAST RECHARGE FROM OUTLET, SOLAR OR TYPE-C | This Power Bank can be fully charged by included AC power (19V/2A) from home wall outlet with 4-5 hours, and from solar power panel up to 5+ hours. Check out our recommended solar panel models for this Power Bank below. It’s also possible to recharge it via USB Type-C up to 100W (charger not included), therefore a sonic speed never seen before in power banks.
- BATTERY STATUS | The LED lights easily show the battery status, helping you to easily recognize the level of charge left in the power bank, so as to avoid being left without energy.
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER | The output wave form is a sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet without noise, no exhaust fumes.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED | Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- SOLAR COMPATIBILITY | We recommend to charge Power Bank by our portable Solar Panels (sold separately): Arun 60W, Arun 130W, Carve 50W or Carve 100W.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 154Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 50 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power bank is: 154Wh x 0.8 / 50W = 2.5 hours approximately.
- USER MANUAL: