- RENEWABLE ENERGY | Adding this Solar Panel to a home or commercial building is the first step in converting the structure from being energy-dependent to energy producing (Off-Grid). Primarily used for residential and commercial purposes, rooftop solar power systems are the perfect way to decrease an electric bill.
- MONOCRYSTALLINE | The cells have an efficiency of the order of 18-21%. They tend to be expensive because cut from cylindrical bars, it is difficult to form large surfaces without wasting material or space.
- CONNECTION | The MC4 connectors have been designed specifically for the connections of renewable energy systems. They are extremely reliable and easy to use, they save time because they allow very fast connections. They can be used for connection of multiple panels, so as to produce more energy. They are also used for connection to solar charge controller and inverter.
- RELIABILITY | High reliability and weather resistance. Through dust, salt fog, ammonia corrosion test, can effectively deal with the harsh environment. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- BLACK FRAME | We have chosen a black aluminum structure, so as to have a less visual and more professional impact. Ideal for homes, gardens, garages, etc.
- DURABLE |
– Stronger Surface resistance to mechanical loads, it has passed the certification of 6000Pa snow load and 3600Pa wind load.
– Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
– Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
– Junction Box: Quality diode ensures module running safety, IP65 Waterproof, Heat Dissipation, Long service life.
- VERSATILE |
– It can be used for many different applications, even tool sheds, garages, camps, RV, motorhome, caravan, etc.
– Ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems.
– Ground mount compatible.
– Compatible with on-grind and off-grind inverters.
- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY | We advice our solar panels for charging our Powerwall Series.
It is possible to create a solar system Off-Grid yourself if you have the skills, otherwise the help of an electrician is recommended for the design and installation of the photovoltaic system.