- PORTABLE POWER | This 23.400mAh AC Power Bank is a super convenient toy for those love to explore outdoor. It includes a 100V/220V AC inverter, bright flashlight with SOS mode, USB-C port, and USB device charge ports for simultaneous charging and with a heat removing fan installed. It is a great fit for camping, CPAP machine, emergency power backup, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SUPPLY | Serves as a backup power for outdoor, camping, field work, perfect for phones, laptops, TV, CPAP machine, mini fridge, camper, boat, caravan.
It has three output modes: 1x AC 100W (Power socket) with maximum peak 120W – 1x USB ports 5V / 2.4A – 1x USB Type-C 5V / 3A port.
- PASS THROUGH | This mini power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (computer / smartphone) connected to it at the same time.
- FAST CHARGING FROM OUTLET OR SOLAR | This small generator can be fully charged by included AC power (19V/2A) from home wall outlet with 3 hours, and from solar power panel up to 6/7+hours. Check out our recommended solar panel models for this Power Bank below.
- LED INDICATOR | It also features an intelligent LED indicator that helps you to easily know the status and charge level of the battery to avoid running out of power.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED | Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- BY PLANE | This Mini version of the power bank can be carried legally by plane with hand luggage.
- SOLAR PANEL COMPATIBILITY | Our portable solar panel (sold separately) recommended for charging this external battery is ARUN 40W Model.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 86Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 50 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power bank is: 86Wh x 0.8 / 50W = 1.4 hours approximately.
- TESTING VIDEO: