- PORTABLE ENERGY | Litionite Apache is a comfortable mini portable power station with a modern design and a capacity of 288Wh. It has a wide and versatile range of outputs: USB Quick Charge 3.0, 100W USB Type-C PD, 300W AC sockets, DC and cigarette lighter.
- VERSATILE | The Litionite products are highly evaluated for their versatility. While inheriting the strengths of the power station, it has been upgraded with all the outputs of typical sine wave models such as AC, USB, and DC.
- FAST CHARGING TECHNOLOGY | Litionite has developed its own Super-Q super-fast charging technology to reduce charging time. It reaches 250Wh per hour when charging with AC power and it takes only 1 hour and a half to fully charge.
- NO NEED AC ADAPTER | Conventional charging technology requires an adapter that converts alternating current to direct current, which is annoying and inconvenient. The Super-Q allows direct current input with only one electric cord.
- 3 CHARGING METHODS | There are three types of charging to power station: AC, solar panel, and cigar socket, so you can change the charging method according to the situation at that time, and you can charge anytime, anywhere.
– Charging time by AC: 1.5 hours.
– Charging time by solar power (100W solar panel): 4-7 hours.
– Charging time by 12V car cigar socket: 3-4 hours.
- DUAL CHARGING | It supports dual charging in input, in fact the power station can be recharged at the same time by AC+DC or AC+Solar, so as to have a super fast recharge.
- SOLAR PERFORMANCE | The power station can input by solar power generation of up to 90W, and by using the MPPT method that can always control unstable voltage and power and take out the maximum amount of power, it is one rank higher even in solar charge.
- EQUIPPED WITH UPS FUNCTION | By always connecting power station to your PC while working, you don’t have to worry about power outage any more. UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) allows power station immediately activate in 10ms when power outage occurs so that your work will not be interrupted. Nowadays, working from home is the trend and power station with UPS function is recommended to protect important work data.
- PASS THROUGH | This power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (laptops/smartphones) connected to it at the same time. This function is available during charging via the inputs: solar, AC or DC.
- POWER DELIVERY (PD) | The future of connectivity is here, a single port and connector to unify all our devices. In fact, this power station has been also designed to charge laptops and other high power devices with USB TYPE-C power port (up to 100W).
- LCD DISPLAY | It is equipped with a large LCD display, the content displayed is as follows:
Input power – Output Power – Remaining battery – Discharge/Charge time – AC charging icon – Solar charging icon – Battery over – Temperature icon – Overcurrent icon – No battery pack icon – Dead battery icon – AC on icon – USB on icon – DC on icon.
- ADVANCED, RELIABLE AND SAFE SYSTEM | According to the National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE), 17 fatal accidents of carbon monoxide poisoning have occurred in portable generators used in the event of a power outage due to heavy snow, and they are used indoors or in tents. Litionite Cargo that does not emit noise or exhaust gas by using an advanced battery management system (BMS) such as temperature control, overvoltage / overcurrent protection, and short circuit prevention to monitor voltage / temperature / current and charge the battery. It realizes important functions such as grasping the current and cell balancing of the lithium-ion battery, preventing accidents and protecting the battery and terminal.
- SOLAR COMPATIBILITY | We recommend to charge Power Station by our portable Solar Panels (sold separately): Arun 220W, Arun 120W, Carve 100W, Carve 200W.
The Power Station does not support connecting multiple panels in series.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 288Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 100 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power generator is: 288Wh x 0.8 / 100W = 2.3 hours approximately.
- USER MANUAL |