- PORTABLE ENERGY | Litionite Falcon is a comfortable portable power station with a modern design and a super capacity of 1.5kWh. It has a wide and versatile range of outputs: USB Quick Charge 3.0, 100W USB Type-C PD, 1500W AC sockets, DC and cigarette lighter.
- VERSATILE | The Litionite products are highly evaluated for their versatility. While inheriting the strengths of the power station, it has been upgraded with all the outputs of typical sine wave models such as AC, USB, and DC, and can supply power to 13 devices at the same time.
- SUPER FAST CHARGING TECHNOLOGY | Litionite has developed its own Super-Q super-fast charging technology to reduce charging time. It reaches 800Wh per hour when charging with AC power and it takes only 2 hours to fully charge a battery with a capacity of 1.5kWh.
- NO NEED AC ADAPTER | Conventional charging technology requires an adapter that converts alternating current to direct current, which is annoying and inconvenient. The Super-Q allows direct current input with only one electric cord.
- 3 CHARGING METHODS | There are three types of charging to power station: AC, solar panel, and cigar socket, so you can change the charging method according to the situation at that time, and you can charge anytime, anywhere.
– Charging time by AC: 2 hours.
– Charging time by solar power (200W): 12-18 hours.
– Charging Time by 12V car cigar socket: 18 hours.
- DUAL CHARGING | It supports dual charging in input, in fact the power station can be recharged at the same time by AC+DC or AC+Solar, so as to have a super fast recharge.
- SOLAR PERFORMANCE | The power station can input by solar power generation of up to 300W, and by using the MPPT method that can always control unstable voltage and power and take out the maximum amount of power, it is one rank higher even in solar charge.
- USE AC ELECTRICITY AS AT HOME | You can use general household appliances such as small refrigerators, rice cookers, and microwave ovens without any inconvenience. The power station is a sine wave model that stabilizes the power supply to the device, and it is possible to use an electric vehicle equipped with a high-power motor, so you can work outdoors without problems even in places away from the outlet. You can to be.
- ADVANCED, RELIABLE AND SAFE SYSTEM | According to the National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE), 17 fatal accidents of carbon monoxide poisoning have occurred in portable generators used in the event of a power outage due to heavy snow, and they are used indoors or in tents. Litionite Cargo that does not emit noise or exhaust gas by using an advanced battery management system (BMS) such as temperature control, overvoltage / overcurrent protection, and short circuit prevention to monitor voltage / temperature / current and charge the battery. It realizes important functions such as grasping the current and cell balancing of the lithium-ion battery, preventing accidents and protecting the battery and terminal.
- PASS THROUGH | This power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (laptops/smartphones) connected to it at the same time. This function is available charging only by solar input or dc input.
- POWER DELIVERY (PD) | The future of connectivity is here, a single port and connector to unify all our devices. In fact, this power station has been also designed to charge laptops and other high power devices with USB TYPE-C power port (up to 100W).
- LCD DISPLAY | It is equipped with a large LCD display, the content displayed is as follows:
Input power – Output Power – Remaining battery – Discharge/Charge time – AC charging icon – XT60 charging icon – Battery over – Temperature icon – Overcurrent icon – No battery pack icon – Dead battery icon – AC on icon – USB on icon – DC on icon.
- SOLAR COMPATIBILITY | We recommend to charge Power Station by our portable Solar Panels (sold separately): Arun 220W, Arun 120W, Carve 100W, Carve 200W.
The Power Station does not support connecting multiple panels in series.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 1485Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 100 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power generator is: 1485Wh x 0.8 / 100W = 12 hours approximately.
- USER MANUAL |