- SUPER COMPACT & HIGH CAPACITY | This compact power generator is possibly the smallest and lightest 200W power supply on the market. 172Wh 46.400mAh lithium ion batteries only weights 1.8kg with size 23 x 9 x 9 cm, cute and easy to handle, a high-density lithium-ion battery allows for a more compact build than that of lead-acid power packs.
- VERSATILE POWER SUPPLY | Serves as a backup power for outdoor, camping, reading, emergency lightning, field work, SOS light feature can be active if necessary, perfect for phones, laptops, TVs, CPAP machine and even mini fridges. It features triple output modes: 1x AC outlet (for devices up to 200W) – 1x QC3.0 quick charging USB port – 2x fast-charging USB ports up to 2.4A. Smart LED Indicator for this rechargeable generator to show the work status of your devices.
- PASS THROUGH | This mini power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (computer / smartphone) connected to it at the same time.
- FAST CHARGING FROM OUTLET OR SOLAR | This generator can be fully charged by included AC power (19V/2A) from home wall outlet with 5 hours, and from solar panel up to 8+ hours. Check out our recommended solar panel models for this Power Bank below.
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER | The output wave form is a sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet without noise, no exhaust fumes.
- STATUS LED | The LED lights easily show the battery status, helping you to easily recognize the level of charge left in the power bank, so as to avoid being left without energy.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED | Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- SOLAR COMPATIBILITY | We recommend to charge Power Bank by our portable Solar Panels (sold separately): Arun 60W, Arun 110W, Carve 50W or Carve 100W.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 172Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 50 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power bank is: 172Wh x 0.8 / 50W = 2.8 hours approximately.
- USER MANUAL: