- INFINITE ENERGY | Litionite Titan is a comfortable portable power station with a modern design and a super capacity of 124.800mAh – 500W – 462WH, enough to charge a phone over 30 times, laptops 5 times and even run small appliances for several hours. It has a wide and versatile range of outputs: USB Quick Charge 3.0, USB Type-C (PD), AC, DC and cigarette lighter, allows you to connect 10 devices at one time and its sine wave inverter provides clean energy.
- VERSATILE POWER SUPPLY | Outdoor power supply: camping, hiking, reading, fishing, hiking, outdoor work, smartphone, mobile phone, tablet, laptop, TV, CPAP machine and even mini-fridge. In addition there is also a LED indicator to show the state of charge left in the generator. And finally also integrates a large LED flashlight, which can be activated with a button.
- BLUETOOTH SPEAKER | Integrates a powerful 10W bluetooth audio speaker to connect your smartphone and listen to music anywhere.
- PASS THROUGH | This power station is compatible with the Pass Through function, this means that you can charge the generator and devices (computer / smartphone) connected to it at the same time.
- FAST RECHARGE | This electric generator can be completely recharged via AC power from the wall socket in just 8 hours, or from solar panel (130W) up to 10+ hours. Check out our recommended solar panel models for this Power Bank below.
- SAFETY GUARANTEE | The battery management system (BMS) performs voltage control, temperature control and the most advanced security operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER | The output wave form is a sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet without noise, no exhaust fumes.
- SOLAR PANEL COMPATIBILITY | We recommend to charge Power Generator by our portable Solar Panels (sold separately): 130W Arun or Carve 100W.
- WORKING TIME | How to calculate the power supply time in hours for AC output:
Working time = 462Wh x 0.8 (power loss value) / power (W) of the device to be powered.
Let’s take an example with a device that consumes 100 watts.
In this case the working time calculation of the power generator is: 462Wh x 0.8 / 100W = 3.7 hours approximately.